Thursday, June 17, 2010

Look! A Blog! Ever seen one of those before?

I always grind my teeth a little when people tell me I'm good at Facebook, because what could be more useless than being good at Facebook? It's like praising someone for their skills at using a magnifying glass to fry ants. ("I really like the way you handle that lens.) In looking for something slightly less lame to be good at, I finally got around to starting a blog.

Just like I'm the last person without a cell phone, I'm apparently the last person without a blog. Everyone else in the world seems to abandon their blog after about six posts and that is totally not going to be the case with this blog; I imagine I'll make it to ten or eleven posts before losing my focus and moving on to something else and hey is that the noodles boiling over?


1 comment: