Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo

I've decided to participate in a project called NaBloPoMo, a shorthand version of the phrase "National Blog Posting Month." People participating in this project vow to post once every day for the entire month of November. I think this could be a fun, rewarding project, although I admit I wavered between choosing the blog posting project and the project where you spend the month of November trying to win the Nobel award for economics. In the end, I decided to play to my strengths.

Plus, economics was not among the original areas in which Nobel prizes were awarded. Which, to be honest, cheapens the prize. (Just a little, but enough.)

One side effect of posting every day is that my postings will be shorter. See, that's just what the world needs right now -- shorter, more frequent bursts of information. Already this is too long. Did you already check your iPhone to see if you got a text?

I'll say farewell until tomorrow -- but as a parent I would be out of compliance with the Halloween Cuteness Act of 1987, one of the last truly bipartisan acts passed by Congress, if I didn't post a picture of our trick-or-treat activities.



1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the daily posts.....I've done it before (just because) and found it rewarding.....we have enough our our plates at the moment I'm going to sit it out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete