Sunday, February 3, 2013

Grand Reopening

I am tentatively reopening Midwest Potato.

I shut down the blog a few months ago because David and I had a big fight. David thought I was being a jerk to him, both in real life and on line. I guess he didn't care for being likened to a sea slug, although in my defense I did call him a SEXY sea slug.

Since then, we have come to an agreement. As a compromise, he will not ever read Midwest Potato. and for my part, I will take care to liken him to more attractive invertebrates, like maybe nudibranches. Those are pretty, right?

Also I defriended David on Facebook. No doubt he is mourning seeing my pithy and insightful status updates, unless he hasn't even figured out we're not Facebook friends anymore. I'd put my money on the latter.

And big news: I'M IN NEW ZEALAND. See proof below. More on that soon.



3 comments:

  1. Hey! Great to see you back here. I had wondered where/why you disappeared. I did miss your funny posts and comments on fb. :)
    kate C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate, thanks for the welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. many months back I saw David in the 'hood and mentioned to him that I missed reading your blog. I don't remember his response... but now that I read this I'm impressed as heck that he did say something like 'you mean you like reading about sea cucumbers?" or some such. Glad you're back... and I've just gotten fully caught up. Drop by porch sometime to see my new favorite shovel... the one with the curved handle. Post snow=storm post *could* be about trying ergo shovels.......

    ReplyDelete